Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Color Challenge (CC156)

Happy Wednesday!  Remember the good 'ol days when Lost was on Wednesdays?  I don't wanna wait until tomorrow!  That extra day is a killer!  Color challenge SaffWasabiPom **sigh...  Anyhoo, I really debated this post, because I am just not sure how I feel about this card.   Oh, who am I kidding - I'm pretty sure I hate it!  :)    I used the set that Shelli sent us a holiday gift for our dedication (she is so awesome!) - Time Well Sent, which is available as a Level 3 Hostess Set.  While I love the sentiments, I haven't been able to figure out how to use the set to my liking so far... I'll keep trying, just because I am so appreciative of the gift! 

 

The challenge was to use So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate ~ well, I used 'em! Better luck next time, eh!  lol 

3 comments:

Tonya Klar said...

I like it. Did you use Crystal Effects on the middle of the flower? I think your coloring is very pretty. I really like the clear button and the white flower. I like the whole thing. Is that because I'm bland???

Beth said...

no - it is because you like purty stuff! I need to practice "pretty" cards - a LOT! LOLOL

Carolyn said...

I'm lovin' your work. I look forward to seeing more of it and getting to know you, my blogging sister.

Carolyn Ritter