Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OT: True Blood Message Board


Ok, we all know about Tonya's well-documented obsession with Twilight and Edward Cullen... My vampires of choice are the Southern Vampires by Charlaine Harris. You might know them better from the new HBO series True Blood. Anyhoo - I have been repeatedly frustrated by the overloaded message forums, so I started my own. Hopefully, we can maintain a decent number in order to keep actual conversations going without scrolling around for responses! YKWIM?! If you are a fan... visit me here.

See you there!
~Beth

EDITED 11/18/08 ~ In case some new Southern Vamp fans pop in...

3 comments:

Eve said...

I am not- but the pictures have me intrigued!
Great idea!
~Eve

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Cool, I just registered. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!