Monday, February 25, 2008

Yup ~ Jumpin' on the Blogwagon!

Hi, Stampers! Just when it was beginning to look like I was the only StampInsane girlie out there without a blog... SURPRISE!! You all make it look so easy! We'll have to stay tuned to see if I can keep up with the cool kids! I have big plans for us, so be patient and I will do my best to get you excited and inspired... Of course, much of my 'inspiration' isn't really mine... Sssh! Don't tell! Tee hee. Nah, if you're the serious stamper I expect you are, you have probably enjoyed the occasional stamplift, too. It's ok to confess it. You're safe here, amongst your own kind. ***This is where I cite something about stones and glass houses in a cast, but I'd probably flub it up.*** Or, if you are one of the craft's 'big girls', the stampin' elite, shall we say, you CASE. I do so aspire to become a stamping big girl, but until I reach that pinnacle, I will toil in my little Stampin' Utopia, and pretend y'all share in my ecstasy! Don't burst my bubble, m'kay?

Oh, yeah, did I mention I am, ummm.... how shall we say... blog challenged? Yeah, I'll go with that. In fact, I expect more than a few snarks from the peanut gallery about my venture into cyber stampdom. But, hey - it's all good! I'll take the hitz for the greater good! *winky wink* Bear with me while I work out the kinks. Oh - and I shamelessly accept (expect, really!) pointers and schoolin'! :) Until then, enjoy one of my favorite cards - probably 'cuz it is pink and silly... TA DAAA.... The TaTa Card... Isn't it just bra-mazing?

P1000434Got the boob stamp & sentiment from Stamp 'n More, formerly known as Ann-ticipations. They have some frickin' CUTE stamps. Also, Stampin' Up's awesome A Beautiful Thing stamp set. The layout, as I recall, was a most blatant stamplift from SCS, but I have no idea who or when it was originally posted. (I'm so sorry if this is yours and I have no decent props to offer!!) Card stock and inks are, and always will be, Stampin' Up. In this case, it was Pretty in Pink base with Regal Rose and Very Vanilla layers and the same for the inks, and a Light Pink grosgrain bow to top it off. C'est magnifique, no?

Until next time, savour the sweet StampInsanity! Now, what the heck is a "plug in"?...

1 comment:

Tonya Klar said...

WHOO HOO!! Let the games begin...

BTW...love the card.