Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sale-A-Bration time, Come On!

"...Wa-hoo! ...It's a Sale-A-Bration"

That was me channeling Kool & the Gang. Get it? If not, I can't help ya... go to iTunes and look it up! Yeah. So, anyhoo, this is the greatest promo Stampin' Up offers all year long! Free rubbah! (I grew up in Maine - I can say that with perfect inflection - impressed aren't ya...) These are the yummy sets that you can earn this year - including one fantabulous set of rub-ons! Geez Louise, are these awesome!! I have never played with such things until SAB time rolled around ~ now I am totally hooked! Seriously - addicted. But, as you may already know, you cannot buy these puppies... you can only get 'em for FREE. I love saying that... Take a peek, but be quick about it! Sale-A-Bration ends March 17th! I still have dates open for you to get your workshop/playdate scheduled... for now.... *wink wink*

US SAB Brochure

No comments: