Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HuggyBellas, Baby!

me-huggybellas

I just recently allowed myself to peruse and play with some Bella stamps - omigosh! These are sooo fun! I really went nutz and tried out a Cuttlebug, too. Let me tell ya, it was magical - kinda makes my sitting down with a light table seem a little laborous, to say the least! How cool would it be if SU made some folders for the Cuttlebug - or better still - the Cricut! OOOOOH! I am getting woozy just pondering the possibilities~ but I digress. We are talking hugs and Bellas... This was an SCS color challenge - I hope you are sitting for this: Pumpkin Pie, Orchid Opulence and Certainly Celery. Holy heartburn. But then, who doesn't love a curly redhead?! I think she rocks that 'do, don't you?!

1 comment:

Tonya Klar said...

I think she rocks that 'do too! AND IT'S MINE...ALL MINE!!