Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WICKED Awesome Punkins

Do you like a challenge? Yeah, me too! I read Jan Tink's WICKED challenge for this week and IMMEDIATELY hopped up to play! ...to the COMPLETE disregard of my chores... sssh!


Isn't it fun? My favorite part is the evil punkin "sneaking" up on the gooberish one! Can't you just picture him playing some Halloween tricks on the big guy? But alas, in my haste to try out this groovy masking technique, I negleted to read ALL the SCS rules... I used a retired SU alphabet (Crazy Alphabet). Hmmph! Well, boogers!
I, of course, had nary a full half sheet of any chosen color besides So Saffron (I really would have preferred to NOT have the card base yellow!) so this card was made from scraps! ...you DO save your scraps, right?!! Anyway, I wish I'd have been patient (yeah, right) and completely read the rules, 'cuz I was anxious to share this one!! That, faithful Blogettes, means you get the exclusive! You should feel honored, and maybe a little lightheaded...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cute!! Good job on the moonlighting too!

Claireabelle said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! Beth it's fabulous!
x