Friday, August 8, 2008

Look what I get to play with now...

My blogging, stamping sisters Kim (InkeyPinkers) & Tonya (StampVamp) combined to create this little goodie tin... well, Vamp made the tin, but the monkey image came from Kim, was colored by Tonya and then sent to me to "do something" with. Gotta tell ya - that isn't easy! The Bellas should be easier... I'm hoping! The little love-monkies are cute, though! I used Crystal Effects on the balloon and Everyday Flexible Phrases (all SU, of course!) plus some Basic Color eyelets in Creamy Caramel and Real Red. Cheated and used a Cuttlebug, but will be retiring that bad boy for the NEW Sizzix BIG SHOT for Stampin' Up! Oh, baby - hang onto your seats for that news...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Absolutely fabulous! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. And can't wait to share the stuff I've been making for my worshop...stay tuned for Monday...