Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy to report the Bellas were indeed easier to work with. I am also THRILLED to report that the new SU catties arrived and I am so excited about them! The Fall/Winter 08-09 Idea Book & Catalog is one of the best I have seen in years! Of course, my checkbook isn't nearly so ecstatic...

These girlies, though not SU, were part of that sisterly swappin' tin I mentioned before. I believe that the images and coloring were both from Tonya, aka StampVamp, and certainly the colors are right up my alley! I am going to miss Wild Wasabi when it heads off into the sunset on Monday... What a great color!! I really wanted to add some stitching along that awesome scalloped edge, but honesty, Blogettes, I am whipped! Or lazy - but I'm thinking the fatigue-factor gives me a pass...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve it!

Claireabelle said...

fab! I love the colours
x

Beckie said...

I love it, the colours are great!!

Samantha said...

WOW Beth- You are an awesome stamper- I love the way you create- I am glad I decided to po by! I will be back often! I love your Bella cards, and the window, and the sympathy, and the punkins! Great work!

Inkey Pingers said...

Gorgeous card Beth, and I love the one below also! Love da Bellas!


Kim