Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Project #2 ..... *insert drum roll here*

Yup. You know what they say about creative geniuses... I am no exception. I don't mean to toot my own horn here, gals, but I am the premiere, A #1, Top Dawg of Disorganization. No one does it better than I do. I know what some of you are thinking, 'But, Beth, you haven't seen MY stampin' space'... mayhabs not, but I challenge any one of you to have a harder time finding a Dimensional or glue dot than I do. And that wretched Basic Black ink pad! Nope. I stand by my assertation - I am the high priestess of crafting mess. And let's talk about stamps... Surely you cannot top that debacle ------>


By the time I find the set I had in mind... my project idea has left my mind behind. (Did I mention I am a classically trained poet? Good - cuz I'm not!) Those beauties are stacked two deep - with some falling down behind for added spice. Yes, it truly is a work of creative genius - by the HPOCM. Moving right along - how about this jaw-dropping display of my royalty:















Yes, somewhere in there, I actually sit and stamp. Truly - this picture (taken last week) looks pretty disappointing. I have gussied this workspace up marvelously since then. Trust me, you would be awed. I tell no tales.


In closing, NO, I will not "float my own boat" about my awesome-ness, nor brag about my achievements. Just bow down to me...

4 comments:

Karen said...

ROFLOL - how on earth do you find anything in there!!! Thanks for sharing your cool pics!

Karen
xo

Tonya Klar said...

What's under the tablecloth??? hmmm??

And you didn't mention how stamps become lost behind your desk there. And you get to rediscover them. I like the addition of the table!

Beth said...

Under the table - I haven't peeked in a long time... I think it is a butt-load of things I am "saving" to alter someday... I'm scared to look...

Inkey Pingers said...

Whoo Whee, that's a ton of stuff! Looks like you could have some major fun in that room.