Thursday, May 29, 2008

PrettyPink(Preoccupied)Puck

For those of you who don't know, my screenname is PrettyPinkPuck - I love pink, and i LOOOOOVE hockey. Well, now that I've had to explain myself, it doesn't seem like such a cutesie title...
Hockey
Ok, here's the deal - I am SO ridiculously preoccupied with my upcoming vaca to Jamaica ~shopping, making lists, hair and nails, and relieving myself of my too-big derriere~ I haven't taken a pic of anything! I've done a few cute last minute things for my son's graduation tomorrow. I can't believe my baby is going to be a first-grader! (OMG! That is for bethy's boo-hoo blog on MySpace, though!) I even bought a true color, HD light - think Ott-lite - for said photos. Sheesh. So this is my solemn promise to get somethin' decent up this weekend!
SmileyCentral.com
AMENDMENT: I lost my flippin' camera! I think I left it at a birthday party my kiddo went to on Saturday... odds on it being there when I call in the am? Any takers? Geez Louise. Tears

No comments: