Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's Thursday, and LOST is in reruns... *sigh*

Dontcha HATE that? I sure do - especially when I get the ultra-tease in the form of the Lost Diary Q&A blog update. Oh, the inhumanity! I could be stamping. In fact I SHOULD be stamping because I have a 30 person swap this Sunday at my upline meeting. Jeez Louise. I haven't even designed anything yet! I like to live on the edge...

ANYhoo... I did get a little somethin' somethin' done today. A mini envelope purse - you know I love me some minis! And a quick 'Thank You' card for my Mary Kay Director. If you aren't familiar with MK - it is all about pink, bling and fabulosity! Hence the "B fabulous" card below.P1000594 I wish a photo could capture all the cuteness... there are 5 rhinestone in the "fabulous" oval, and a watermarked bee from Just B. At MK, we Bee-lieve! :)

The mini purse is the stamplifted Carousel Notes Purse, only with the 3x3 envies instead of the carousel notes' chocolate ones. I thought I'd whip up a few for my son's school yard sale/craft sale in a few weeks. Elementary school girls will like having a place P1000590to put pics of their friends and family. For once, I decided to sleep on this before over-doing it and getting peeved. (Baby steps, friends. It is a learning process!) :) This took some time, so I want to get it right. Also, the inside will have 3x3 pull outs for more picture spaces. I haven't decided what to do with the other small orange panel... so that too, will have to wait until another inspiration hits! I used Tart & Tangy, Full of Life and One Smart Cookie stamp sets, the DieCut Blooms, Flower Fusion (felt flowers) and Rhinestone Brads (Cool hues) and the DSP Summer Picnic. All of these items, save for the brads and Flower Fusion, can be found in the... all together now... Occasions Mini! The former can be found in the current IB&C.

Hope you are having a lovely Thursday... I am still hoping my Mojo-a-gogo clears up soon. I miss my mojo! :)

Beth