Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TTSVC#3 ~ Team Bill or Team Eric…

2tb-18 Welcome back to Twilight Tuesday Sookie/Vampire Challenge! After a break last month, we are raring to go – especially after the last few episodes of True Blood! This month, we are seeking your opinions and your creative genius to demonstrate which “team” you are on… Having mentioned TB, I have to remind you that this is the book series challenge – not the HBO show! SO – does Bill’s cool, calm Southern gentleman demeanor chill your jangled nerves, or does Eric’s magnetic, powerful aura flick your Bic…

*sigh* I am so in love with these two vampires.  Geez.  But while I love Bill from the story (ESPECIALLY the show!!), I am completely infatuated with Eric, er, Alexander Skarsgard!!  Now would be the appropriate time for me to plead Switzerland, but that’s a copout.  *GAH!*  So, yes, I remain Team Bill – and seriously, you can spare me the wet noodle treatment about some of his actions. I can meet you one-for-one with questionable Eric moves!  lol  They are both flawed, beautiful vampires.  So completely different that it is hard to compare and impossible to choose.    Alas, moving on, I have no project.  My computer is all but dead, and I cannot get to my files at the moment.  I am hoping to remedy that soon – let’s cross some fingers and toes, because I have some important stuff on there…  See my next post!!!