Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Sneaky Peek...

I got some of my preordered stamp sets - 'cause you know the NEW CATALOG will be available on August 11th. Woot woot!!! Anyhoo... this is a set called Window Dressing. I have to admit it, I really hated it at first. WHY?! WHY did I EVER think this was worthwhile to buy? Then I talked to Vamp, and we brainstormed some great ideas for this little window. This is my first brainchild-attempt... granted, the composition leaves a lot to be desired, but my concentration was on the window. I have to admit, artistically speaking, that window came out pretty darn good! As the *incomparable* Jan Tinklenberg would say - YILM! (Yes, I love myself!) Every time I come up with something I like, I see her "YILM" in my little mind's eye! {If you haven't seen her blog yet, you must! She is very much *incomparable*!}

I masked the stuffin' out of this one... I masked out the window and added the girl, then masked her, and added the chair with the moving paraphernalia onto that! phew...


I think the window looks good. What do you think?







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Great job!!